Last night, I watched the city from the airplane window….a billion twinkling lights sparkling. What a welcome home celebration after a month long tour away!
This morning I woke up early, put on the Christmas music and started crafting more goodies for the grand re-opening of Danger Dame today!
I added a special Love Spell Magic Kit/Online Magic Circle Class and I’ve got the few remaining Corrupt Me Girlie Tank Tops up on a HOT SALE!
This holiday season, I’ve committed to Buying Indie once again. Some of my favorite people in the world have gorgeous stores set up and I wanted to share them with you! Here’s some of my favorites:
1. Twinkie Chan’s handmade Cupcake Scarves. Can you even? The most adorable thing in the world.
2. Cute Handmade Ornaments by BatSpats. Trim your tree with glitter, stars and skeleton keys!
3. One-Of-A-Kind Hair Ornaments by Sarah Sparkles. I’m going to be wearing mine for New Year’s Eve!
4. Holiday Sample Beauty Pack by Contessa Create. Mmmmm, delicious! I also adore her Wild Orange oil- it gives me that Summer pickup in the middle of Winter.
5. Custom Spell Bottle by LaGitana. Katelan Foisy is one of the most powerful magic makers I know and her spell bottles are gorgeous!
6. Basil Brew’s Tea by Emilie Autumn. This tea has peppermint (my favorite!) and Chinese Wild Chrysanthemum flowers in it. So delicious and the packaging is adorable. Perfect for your favorite Tea Lover!
7. Lola Star’s adorable Coney Island Love Bird Girlie T! It’s no secret that I’ve got a wild love affair with New York City, and I’m not afraid to wear it across my chest!
Now it’s your turn! Tell me your favorite Indie Shops in the comments. Do you run a shop? Let us all know! Excited to see your picks, too.
Now back to wild crafting….